The Darknessへようこそ!
Please login.
The Darknessへようこそ!
Please login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall of the Camarilla

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Blood Potency : 4888
Influence : 1

Fall of the Camarilla - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Looking around yourself, you can see all sorts of stuff that might be usuable. There are no torches but there are all sorts of other items around: chairs, books, scrolls, a window at the top of one wall, unlit candles, tables, etc. Umbral reads the scroll you hand him, and you see signs of recognition on his face. "I believe I have a document in here somewhere that has the specifics you were lookin for, let me see what I can find" So saying, he begins to rummage around the study, looking through tomes and scrolls.
Back to top Go down
https://tankhedgehog.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:08 pm

[You are standing in the shadowy alley next to the bar as people hurry along the street, past the entrance to the alley. Although it is a bright sunny day, none of that sunshine makes it into the alley.]
You release the flow of power and the scrying window through which you pulled the book dissolves back into the air. glancing down at the book, you can see that it looks just as menacing as it did sitting on Gustus' table. As you look at the book, a strange compulsion to open it begins to form in you, and the longer you look at the book, the stronger the desire to open it becomes. Shaking yourself out of it, you hurriedly stuff the book into your bag. As you think about heading back to deliver the book to Antonius, you remember the scrolls you got from Gustus and decide to glance over them. It looks like Gustus wasn't lying about these scrolls. They do indeed contain what appears to be the demon's full name and detailed ritual proceedings but you decide to wait until later to examine them more closely.
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

Blood Potency : 4412
Influence : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:19 pm

I head back the the Sanctum to look over my scrolls and give the book to Antonius.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:37 am

You return home and hand the book, slightly unenthusiasticly (something about the book fills you with curiosity and the desire to plum it's vast depths of presumably forbidden knowledge), to Antonius, who looks relieved to see it, and go to the reclining couch to read the scrolls. You find out several things
1. The demon's name is Adramelech (the name seems to practically bleed malice like wet ink through the page, tainting it)
2. The mystic chant that must be chanted (it's in a very strange language that simultaneously is completely unfamiliar and strangely nostalgic, as if you've seen it long ago, and when you read the chant aloud, it seems to harmonize with parts of yourself deep inside: parts that remember all your arrogance and self-importance)

Adding this to what you learned before (which I have reproduced below for your convenience. you're welcome ;D), it seems like you have enough now to attempt a summoning.
Quote :
...It describes how you need to gather together 20 people and have them chant a ritual chant (which the book doesn't have) while the summoner forces a once proud and powerful man to beg for mercy from someone he considers below himself. After 5 minutes of the changers chanting and the prideful man begging, the person the prideful man is begging to must deny him mercy while the summoner loudly calls out the demons name...

While you are absorbed in your reading, Antonius is similarly occupied up in the sanctum.
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

Blood Potency : 4412
Influence : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:05 pm

(Yes! I'm going to wait on the summoning for just a bit--I'm tempted to make Salman to do some of my dirty work since he took that oath...) I find Antonius in the sanctum, wait for him to finish the page he's on, then ask "So why did you want the book so badly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall of the Camarilla
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mage: The Awakening-
Jump to: