The Darknessへようこそ!
Please login.
The Darknessへようこそ!
Please login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall of the Camarilla

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Blood Potency : 4736
Influence : 1

Fall of the Camarilla Empty
PostSubject: WARNING   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:36 am

Please be aware that if you are the player of any other character in this chronicle other than that of Lucothea and you read this topic, I will treat it as a capital offense, resulting in the immediate execution of your character and probable expulsion from all other games. You have been duly warned
Back to top Go down
https://tankhedgehog.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:38 am

[Marina, this is where we will play your private sessions. Here is my first post, along with instructions:

Instructions: use colored text for speech, assign each person a color as they appear and stick with it throughout the whole topic. OOC text should be parenthesized and italicized. maybe more instructions to follow, not sure yet]

here's the map of the apartment:
Spoiler:
After finding out that your group will be going on a month long journey to Mediolanum, you head back to the sanctum. When you arrive in the early morning (around 3ish) you are unsurprised to find your roommate, Antonius, still working on something on the second floor. Temporarily ignoring him, you set about preparing food and drink for the long journey ahead of you.

[how do you want to go about preparing? what do you want to bring? how are you going to hide it from your vampire companion's keen senses, etc. keep in mind, I'd like you to write in as close to a narrative form as possible, the more descriptive, the better. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask in parenthetical (and italicized) text at the beginning or end of your post]
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

Blood Potency : 4260
Influence : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 pm

[Don't laugh if this is an epic fail at italicizing etc lol...No judgement this is my first one!]

I start packing food (things that won't spoil quickly) and water for 3-5 days (right now I'm just taking whatever Antonius has in the apartment--I'll replace it later). I'm planning to buy/steal/etc food during the day when everyone else is sleeping but I want enough to be able to survive if I can't get away every day without being noticed...
Since I have absolutely no idea how to prevent vampires from noticing that I'm carrying a bunch of food and water, I decide to see if Antonius is willing to help me figure something out... I go upstairs to see what he's doing but don't interrupt him just yet...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Cautiously ascending the secret stairs to the sanctum, you poke your head into the sanctum and see a man standing in the entryway on the wooden raised floor (refer to the map, the line on the second floor represents a half step down). His posture is loose and slumped and he seems to have been simply staring at the door before you walked in. His eyes burn with a blue flame (and I mean quite literally "burn") and he's in Lorica Segmentata and is carrying a broadsword loosely, allowing the tip (and most of the weight) to rest on the floor. Behind him the cloaked figure of Antonius sits at the desk pouring over some books. As you enter, the man grunts and moves to attack you, however, without looking up from his books, Antonius calls out with, "its alright, Shiro, she's fine," stopping the man, who reassumed the posture he had when you came in and goes back to staring at the now closed door. "Did you need something?" Antonius asks, as you approach the desk.
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:49 am

A little disconcerted, I move around "Shiro" to speak to Antonius. Momentarily forgetting what I came upstairs for in the first place, I ask "Who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:50 am

[Haha I didn't see what you picked for my avatar 'til now lol... Where do you find these pictures?]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:16 am

[lol the Internet is a big place, marina ;D]
"That's Shiro, an, until recently, dead soldier. Now he's my servant. I dug him up the same day I ran into you," replies Antonius. As he speaks you realize he's always had his hood up whenever you've seen him so you've never seen his face. Deciding to take a peak, you see that he's wearing a skull mask which covers from the top of his face, down to just above his mouth. You also notice that he is also wearing Lorica Segmentata under his black cloak, but he doesn't seem encumbered by it. As you're looking at his armor, he starts talking again, "You want one too?"
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:25 am

[Oh man we've got zombies now?! Awesome! Antonius just keeps getting more and more badass every time we play lol! Btw the skull mask is a nice touch Wink]
Having a living/dead minion at my disposal sounds like it could only help... "Absolutely. How'd you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:30 am

"Death magic has many applications, one of which is reanimation." He turns in his chair so he can face you properly. "Shall we go get someone?"
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:49 am

[Sorry this is late I got distracted by a dance show on TV lol]
"Sure. Did you have someone in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:52 am

"Nope, I was planning to just go to the necropolis and pick someone who looked recently dead," replies Antonius, as emotionless as ever, despite talking about defiling graves. As he said the word "necropolis" you panic for a second before realizing that he meant the large number of graves and mausoleums outside the city walls of Rome, commonly referred to as "the Necorpolis"
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:56 am

"Okay sure. Do you want to go now?" I wonder if he'll expect something in return for this too...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:08 am

He glances down at the table before replying, "I suppose so. I could use a break." He gets up and straightens his clothes before walking over to get his staff. His staff is made from solid iron, that you can tell, but he seems to wield it as if it weighs nothing, sort of like how he wears his armor, but, for some reason, you don't think he's particularly strong. After grabbing a few things for the short trip you're about to make to the outskirts of Rome (including grabbing the large wooden box he was carrying when you met him), he turns toward you and says, "You need to grab anything before we go?" Seeming to suddenly realize something, he then adds, "Oh, that reminds me, is there any particular reason you are carrying a bag full of food?"

[here's the staff (this guy looks significantly more evil than Antonius does. Antonius doesn't have the super evil skulls/clawed fingers, nor does he have the super evil bottom part of the cloak, but the staff, hood, and mask are the same):]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:23 am

[That picture reminds me of something Clive Barker would paint... Very cool! I really want a staff now lol]

"Oh yes I meant to discuss that with you. I'll be traveling for about twenty days (I'll replenish your food stores when I return) and I need to figure out some way to hide the food and water I'm bringing with from a few vampires... Any suggestions?"
I look around to make sure I'm not forgetting anything, then ask "Have you enchanted your armor and staff?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:30 am

He looks down at his armor "I cast a couple Matter spells on it to make it easier to wear." He looks back up. Vampires? Hmm... while I don't really have a problem with you borrowing my food, as I often forget to eat for a few days anyway, I'm not really sure how to hide it. I'm assuming they will detect it via scent?
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:38 am

"Yes scent is my problem. I don't have enough time or information to arrange for food/water to be available every time I need it so I'm trying to figure out some way to bring it with me..."
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:39 am

[Lol just had to laugh at my first sentence... Sounds like I have a problem with eating too much garlic or something hahaha Razz]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:44 am

[lol yah, your sentence was a little awkward]
He thinks silently for a minute before responding, "I'm afraid I can't come up with anything. If you knew more about Space then this would be easy, but as it is..."
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:48 am

"I was thinking the same thing..." [I don't have the time/experience to do that do I?]
"I suppose I'll have to figure out some alteranate arrangements after all. What were you working on earlier (apart from Shiro), if you don't mind my asking?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:51 am

He glances back at the desk, "Ah, that? It's just a pet project of mine, nothing amazing. Anyway, shall we get going? It'll be dawn soon."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:52 am

[hmm no I don't think so, i think you only have like 4 experince left right now]
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:54 am

"Of course let's go."
[Aw bummer Sad All of the animated faces are weird lol. The winky face actually freaked me out when I first saw it!]
Back to top Go down
Leucothea

Leucothea

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:57 am

[oops forgot to italicize sorry]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:59 am

[those are the emotes that come default, i can add some better ones if you want]

The two of you head out into the early morning streets of Rome. He remains silent as he walks with you towards the outside of the city, however it doesn't seem like he's awkward or hostile, it's more like he's simply deep in thought and doesn't seem to notice the lack of conversation. [Would you like to try to strike up a conversation or just walk silently?]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:00 am

[You know, you should be able to edit your posts...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Camarilla   Fall of the Camarilla Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall of the Camarilla
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mage: The Awakening-
Jump to: